- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools.
- Automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Mentor other engineers define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
- Deployment - Understands how to automate deployments using Ansible, as part of a GitLab-driven CI/CD build chain.
- Cloud - Familiar with general cloud concepts, particularly for Azure. Knows how to use Azure CLI, Terraform (including remote state) and ARM
- Kubernetes - Aware of how Kubernetes works, including persistent storage, types of workload (Deployment, Statefulset, Job , etc.) and their behavior, Ingress Controllers and their configuration, particularly to establish security (TLS, ciphers, impact of termination at Ingress Controller vs pass-thru to pod)
- Containerisation: able to build a container, automate its build process and aware of the container life cycle, particularly options to manage vulnerabilities
- Security - aware of general security concepts, particularly when and how things are encrypted and is ideally capable to recognize situations when they probably should be (with guidance, somewhat of a soft skills). Is familiar with authentication/authorisation concepts such as Mutual TLS and OAuth 2.0/OIDC
- OS - Familiar with Linux and Windows
- Development - familiar with Shell, Python and preferably Java. Is able to spin up RESTFUL API in both Python and Java, including publishing OpenAPI for them as well as authentication and authorization
- Degree in IT or any related discipline with 5 years of experience in DevOps
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697