- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
- Put in place continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) process and tools to enable the agile team to deliver quality software based on user feedback.
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment and system and application management
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Conduct automated system level vulnerability security scan, harden system and application platform
- Liaise with 3rd party software and hardware vendors to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues
- Liaise with 3rd party hosting providers to manage and resolve incidents and technical issues.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Past track records in Solaris UNIX/Linux/Windows Systems Administration
- Around 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies
- Knowledge in setting up DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet and Ansible
- Past track records in virtualisation / container technology and setting up continuous integration / continuous deployment process and tools
- Knowledge in application development and setting up of middleware
- Understand networking protocols and services, e.g. SFTP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, routing will be a plus
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining databases will be a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547