- Develop tools and techniques to build in-house capability for data engineering
- Help to engineer Data Infrastructure Stack for Distributed Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) Technologies
- Automate routines such as provisioning, patching etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the application.
- Resolve technical issues by reviewing the code and fixing the gaps
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Knowledge and working experience in Oracle, SQL Server or MariaDB
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Good knowledge of banking products and related front-end / middle office / back-end system knowledge
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374