- Analyse the business requirements to determine the feasibility of design within the time constraints.
- Work with app teams on enterprise-wide container initiatives and improvements
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable CICD shared libraries and automation pipelines.
- Contribute in all phases of the SDLC.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and latest technologies mainly focused on containerization
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Resolve technical issues by reviewing the code and fixing the gaps
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science Information Systems or any related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in App/Infra DevOps Knowledge in developing and managing DevOps pipelines
- Infrastructure support Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus, SonarQube etc
- Self-starter who can drive & facilitate the DevOps requirements
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes/Containers
- Good interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109