- Manage the end-to-end deployment and maintenance of applications in container platforms like Kubernetes, OpenShift or Tanzu.
- Build and perform administration of Application performance monitoring, application instrumentation libraries, Tracing, and logging tool sets.
- Implement logging of applications using Elastic Search / Grafana Loki.
- Perform administration, deployment and maintenance of application monitoring open-source tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Cortex, Jaeger, Grafana tempo etc.
- Dockerize, deploy, and run Java/Go Lang applications in containers. Deploy Presto, opensource SQL engine in container platform.
- Manage, perform administration of Elastic search clusters, and Build observability of clusters.
- Implement reverse proxy with required TLS and Cipher suites, Ensure the endpoints are secured with TLS certs and troubleshoot the issues.
- Responsible to ensure infra monitoring of all infra components of applications, build dashboards, analyse and formulating alerting thresholds.
- Be key focal and representative of the Elastic Search and Application monitoring infrastructure and drive the discussions with all stakeholders.
- Be the main focal for all BAU Production issues, available on-call for critical issues, and drive the troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of technology experience (preferably in the financial industry).
- Hands-on experience in the deployment of container workloads in Kubernetes/OpenShift/Tanzu.
- Experience in observability, application monitoring, distributed tracing, and logging.
- Experience in supporting production applications built on Java / Go Lang - - the ability to understand, compile, and troubleshoot Java apps.
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed components, good knowledge in SQL query and optimizations.
- Ability to build application monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana, understanding of how to instrument application performance metrics is required.
- Understanding Distributed architecture, SQL queries, Microservices, and Kafka will be helpful.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline, managing GIT repo and collaborating with developers, and building and configuring Jenkin jobs is required.
- Implementing security with TLS certs, troubleshooting network vulnerabilities, and hardening a product using given guidelines is required.
- Knowledge in overall networking - DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Windows Active directory is good to have.
- Self-driven, committed, and reliable team player. Ability to contribute to discussions on design and strategy. Good written and oral communication skills.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109