- Deliver in all phases of projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design and implement distributed architecture and solution design materials
- Develop and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions and requirements solution strategies
- Coordinate with and leverages offshore resources
- Contribute in a limited fashion to project management activities
- Experience in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Experience to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft DevOps, Kubernetes, Kafka will be highly preferred.
- Experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Experience interacting with external clients in a professional Growth Market
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141