As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Develop and implement the digital advertising and social media operations and strategies to support business growth
- Develop and maintain the public website, its content and optimization focused on customer experience and outcomes
- Refine the martech strategy and framework based on performance, competitive marketplace, and industry best practices
- Partner with business, program leads, regional teams and agencies to ensure common digital measurement metrics are embedded by developing tagging measurement strategies and processes
- Ensure data and measurement alignment strategies are in place to enable cross-platform performance and attribution modeling.
- Lead and manage relationship with key partners for advertising aligning to strategic priorities.
- Keep abreast of new digital marketing ideas and tactics, consider potential application and enable / support roll out across markets
- Leverage marketing best practices across markets to enhance performance including Agile work methodologies with key partners
- Motivate and influence cross functional team to optimize the E2E digital customer journeys
- Lead and manage media agency teams to deliver projects based on agreed budgets, objectives, targets, milestones in support of multiple business goals
- Explore opportunities to make digital marketing operations more efficient and effective, and manage implementation when appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related majors
- At least 10-15 years of working experience with an excellent understanding of digital business
- Experience in marketing agencies, digital companies and/or financial services industries is good to have
- Must have a solid understanding of latest developments in the marketing and media world
- Must have experience in key digital channels such as Search, Display, Programmatic, Social, Affiliates and Aggregators
- Able to use data and analytics in deriving customer value
- Familiar with the operation of martech for digital acquisition and able to translate business and customer needs into tech requirements
- Highly collaborative and familiar with Agile working methodologies
- Demonstrating ability to identify strategic needs-based solutions both now and in the future.
- Experience and evidence of working within teams in a highly matrix organization.
- Proven understanding of customer insights and their role in marketing strategy development and delivery as well as marketing communications development.
- Able to influence at senior level to drive improvement.
- Proven ability to influence leadership teams.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to distill complex business and customer environment into simple, strategically sound and insight led stories.
- Applications and systems knowledge in Sprinklr, Adobe analytics, Google Analytics, Tealium, Eloqua is good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.