Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our company is a global pioneer in payments and cards space. Our Asia Pacific team is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class marketing specialists, relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation
We are looking for a candidate based in Singapore to manage best-in-class digital marketing & acquisition strategies, and implementation with external and internal business stakeholders in the SEA region. You will be responsible to drive, support & execute digital marketing & acquisition campaigns. You will foster solid internal and external partnerships so as to garner new business opportunities and engagements as well as deliver integrated marketing solutions and executions to drive client's share in AP. You will also be accountable for key marketing and production processes and work streams that will grow client's share through key issuer/s.
- Plan, manage and execute SEA pitches and engagements. This includes both digital and non-digital engagement.
- At the intersection of Account Teams, Business Development, Products and Marketing, you must have the ability to understand and frame key business and strategic challenges and propose relevant best-in-class solutions to achieve returns of investments.
- Ability to lead and drive data and insights led discussions and engagements. Must have the ability to connect and align different sources of data to drive performance led projects.
- Execute and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth or client's business and our customers. Support the roll out of fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
- Evaluate and work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
- Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
- Provide marketing support and advice to internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives that drive optimal returns and results.
- Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner. Provide marketing and administrative support to the team.
- Identify and source for relevant partners and agencies to provide incremental value for our issuers and executing the onboarding and billing processes for these partners.
All About You:
- BA in Finance, Marketing, Mass Communications, Economics, Business, or any related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience digital marketing and payment product acquisition management background.
- Ability to manage challenging conversations and diverse stakeholders.
- Superb with data and analytics.
- Must be proficient in Excel & Power Point and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- The flexibility to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethics.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge and experience in payment card and banking is a bonus.
- Integrated product marketing experience with financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals.
- Strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Possess initiative, passion, drive and tenacity.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650