- Proactive sharing, understanding, and knowing customers banking needs and refer customers to adopt alternate banking channels (e.g., ATMs, Video Teller Machines, Digi Bank) where suitable, for enhanced customers' experience and journey.
- Be familiar and proactively keeps up to date with latest banking products, processes, and services to be able to suggest alternate banking solutions for customers where fitting.
- Assist in customers' general enquiries
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (office hours), Saturday (half-day, AM)
- Candidate may be located at various branches across Singapore
- Training will be provided.
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109