Digital & Ecommerce Manager, APAC
1. Builds a cohesive and comprehensive digital and social media communication strategy for the APAC region, including website development, updates and new content creation, online promotions and messaging.
2. Creates consumer digital plans and budgets for the region; manages to the objectives, strategies and tactics prioritized within plan and ensure analytical rigor is continuously applied to optimize the plans' implementation.
3. Represents the region on digital initiatives and collaborates with global and local colleagues on the development and deployment of consumer initiatives, sharing of best practices and learnings within the APAC countries and with other regions and global teams
4. Creation of engaging digital content based on brand positioning and leveraging high reach across social media channels
5. Experienced in utilizing SEO and SEM to drive traffic to websites and created work
6. Has deep knowledge of utilization of social media channels and an ability to negotiate best costs / quality with digital and media agencies
1) Develop and execute an acquisition strategy to gain new consumers and drive higher frequency purchase from existing consumers.
2) Develop and execute high traffic acquisition opportunities via organic search SEO, paid search SEM, social media and other targeting methods.
3) Work closely with media and creative agency to deliver an outstanding consumer experience to on line platforms Amazon, Flipkart, Tmall, JD.com, G market, Lazada, Shopee, Tokopedia, the Company's websites, online pharmacy stores.
4) Develops and leads retention strategies in the region by working with APAC countries to build online programs to achieve company objectives.
5) Develop the marketing plan for E Commerce to include objectives, strategy, milestones and tactics to achieve overall financial goals for sales, margin and profits.
6) Budget management and maximize ROI on marketing spend.
7) Develop and monitor metrics and provide monthly channel reporting to Management
8) Expand the brand's presence in top e-commerce platforms across SEA, KR, TW, HK, India, China to maximize brand equity impact, drive brand sales and growth opportunities.
9) Maintain knowledge about market environment, competitors, changes in the channel etc., and communicate this information to relevant stakeholders whilst adapting business plans to meet evolving customer/market needs.
- University degree, preferably in digital marketing
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in Online/Digital Marketing and E Commerce , preferably in FMCG and have done work across China, India and SEA
- Creative, entrepreneurial flair, ability to multi task, willing to work hard and build a business
- Problem solving, analytical rigor, project management and strategic skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral / written)
- Skilled computer user with excellent understanding of the Microsoft office software
- Some exposure/experience in working with global teams
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Tan Yueh Hua Karen
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726