This is a dual role and you will be responsible for planning, executing, analysing, and optimizing all marketing activities in Singapore. The primary goals of this position are to increase awareness and drive demand for the company products and solutions for Singapore market. You will work closely with the local sales, the channel sales, the APJ marketing team, and our go-to-market partners to execute product launches, events, demand generation programs, digital programs, channel and OEM partner activities.
You will also be in charge of digital strategy, program and execution for entire ASEAN market, including web traffic, paid media and social platform and 3rd party.
You shall be strategic enough to direct next steps and create best routes to market, whilst at the same time being comfortable working hands on and participating in events and presentations. Working for a fast paced tech startup excites you; you want to have the opportunity to own the regional marketing strategy and execution. Obviously, you have comprehensive experience in marketing, but more importantly you want to be part of this because you are eager to grow and create. You are a team player and love working with smart creative and motivated people.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, economics, business administration, mathematics, or statistics or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing with much emphasis in channel, field marketing and digital.
- Solid understanding of datacenter infrastructure and virtualization technologies.
- Deep understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Marketo.
- Have experience in planning and executing social campaign and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Extensive experience in localizing and executing global integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in field marketing for high-tech B2B companies.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141