As a Digital Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Product Manager and cross functional teams to refine and write user stories on user behavior to enhance user experience and service journeys on the client's platforms. You will partner business stakeholders to scope and process improvement projects, applying agile principles. You will also be involved to drive development, identify areas for improvement through data analysis, requirements gathering, design, development as well as testing. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partner with business teams to elicit business needs and case through human-centric, visual methods such as digital service journeys.
- Apply Design Thinking methodology and tools to develop and execute the approach to derive current state gaps, challenges and the future state design and solutions.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, its business impact and cost benefits
- Work with product manager to define the delivery baseline, scope, resources, and planning
- Work with cross functional team to develop user stories, functional/technical specifications, and acceptance criteria
- Identify and adopt the appropriate development methodology (e.g., Agile or Waterfall) in an Outsource and Co-Sourced development environment.
- Review and analyze change requirements and improvements with users
- Work with UX designers and business users to plan for UAT
- Work closely with third-party vendors to track and review progress of key delivery and payment milestones ensuring service levels are met within the contractual agreement
- Work with development team to understand data model and prepare mapping logic
- Maintain sprints documentation, product backlog and budget tracking
- Degree in Business, IT or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in similar product roles with cross functional teams led by Agile and Design Thinking framework
- Possesses good analytical skills, can hold compelling and collaborative communication style to influence business users, tech team, as well as the senior management team
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs into application and operation requirements
- Able to understand complex technology themes and simplify them into effective solutions
- Detail oriented with good communication skills with the ability to pitch ideas and influence
- Good understanding of user experience design, emerging web standards, architecture knowledge and application of industry knowledge as well as technical aptitude to help drive web performance
- A driven and motivated personality to continuous learning
- Familiar with modern application design and use of CI/CD tools
- Project management experience running project on Sitecore platform and Scrum certified is ideal
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160