Digital Business Analyst (Ecommerce)
- Experience in the online retail industry, ideally with a focus on selling electronic products online.
- Experience in designing and improving online buy-flow to ensure the highest level of customer experience and maximise sales.
- Experience running projects involving a large group of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Proven ability to influence and convince.
- Great communication skills.
- Work with sales team to identify areas of improvement with online capabilities of channel partners.
- Support channel partners in the design and setup of their webstores.
- Engage with channel partners to define improvement plans and track progress of the plans.
- Advise channel partners on online best practices.
- Good understanding of what makes a high-quality online experience.
- Able to advise on best practices to ensure a customer buying online has the best possible experience.
- Improve: Ease of navigation on website, quality of the information, convenience to shop (including features such as click-and-collect) and other conversion-related features (eg. cart abandonment reminder).
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914