- Opportunity with new tech player in Town
- Centrally located in posh new office
- Attractive salary which is open based on your experiences / qualifications
- Responsibilities - 3 position available
Position A) Trader -Role
- Responsible for the market making strategy of the virtual currency market, the design, development, backtesting and real trading of the hedging strategy. Including but not limited to high frequency trading, algorithm trading, statistical arbitrage, event arbitrage, arbitrage, etc.;
- Responsible for writing quantitative investment strategy reports, researching and tracking strategies, and being responsible for the results of strategy execution.
- Familiar with trading models and derivatives in traditional financial markets or digital currency markets, and have experience in research or trading in areas such as market making, arbitrage, and high-frequency trading;
Position B) Managerial Role
- 3-5 years of experience in independent digital currency trading, have successful project experience, and have experience in virtual currency market value management.
- Ability to lead a team, develop quantitative strategies, avoid project risks, team risks, and assist operations and sales teams to complete assessment goals
- Understand the contract mechanism and retracement mechanism related to the virtual currency
Position C) Digital Currency Operations Manager (blockchain operations manager)
- Responsible for the overall operation of digital currency, participate in the planning of the overall development strategy of digital currency, and formulate relevant operational development strategies;
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of quantitative models, formulate global market growth strategies, establish an effective user growth model, and supervise the promotion of effective user growth strategies.
- Have strong user operation experience, can carry out data stratification for existing users, have unique insights for user life cycle mining and maintenance, and can pull new, active
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min only to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977