We are looking for an Internal Recruiter with demonstrated success in attracting competitive talents in the market. If you have the desire and is motivated about recruiting and selecting the best people, then you may be the one that we are looking for!
Together with a team of other recruiters, you are responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle process. Areas of responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the below:
* Partnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and profiles within area of responsibility.
* Responsible for reviewing performance of existing sourcing channels to provide guidance/ expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to the Hiring Manager's requirements.
* Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
* Responsible in managing a large volume-sized recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
* Administer the Hiring Manager's external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
* Screen applications, shortlist and conduct competency/behavioral based telephone interviews to all external candidates
* Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
* Ensure all paper work is received and completed as accordance to group and company policy
* Administer referral process of applicants
* Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools (Taleo)
* Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identify issues and recommend actions
* Escalate outstanding cases to HR Business Partners where necessary
* Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team and any other duties as required
* Coordinate pre-employment checks for external candidates as required
* Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities if required
Tasks, Responsibilities & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic recruiting environment, candidates from agencies are welcomed;
* A Bachelors (or equivalent) university degree;
* 2 - 4 years of digital recruiting experience at or for a Digital Agency/ IT Technology recruiting is highly desirable;
* Possess an adaptable, proactive and eager to learn mindset to attain service excellence and continuous improvement
* Intermediate proficiency in Boolean searches and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Ability to handle high volume work load
* Develop and execute against recruiting strategies that are designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools (direct sourcing, diversity initiatives, social media etc...)
* Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging social networking avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter and other Social Media platforms
* Strong networking and referral building skills
* Ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment and collaborate with different HR functions
* Excellent oral, written and phone communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task autonomously
* Knowledge of Taleo is a plus
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334