- Act as the strategic interface between IT and assigned business units, accountable for achieving business outcomes.
- Function as IT's advocate, marketer, and communicator by developing a solid understanding of the current and planned IT architecture, applications and solutions that support the business and of the broader technology environment.
- Value-add to customers, i.e. business units (BUs) and unions, by providing advice on best practices in exploiting appropriate digital technology, facilitating and supporting customers' change management process and influencing their alignment with the organization's vision
- Contribute to the development of the business unit's digital strategy, plans and priorities by providing relevant input and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, applications and trends.
- Identify and present new ideas to Business which shall transform business operations, reduce operating cost and/or generate profitable revenue.
- Manage and drive projects throughout the entire life-cycle, from requirements gathering and procurement to implementation, to ensure that projects meet business units (BU) requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of working experience, with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in IT application consulting/application development/project management/outsourcing management
- Lead business transformations and able to manage senior stakeholder relationships within similar organizations
- Strong IT consulting/project management/outsourcing management and people management skills
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977