- To develop online, classroom learning interventions for the Public Service
- To identify learning needs, design curriculum and develop learning interventions
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey, by applying methodologies such as design thinking and process improvement
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- Singaporean only with Min 2 years of relevant working experiences
- Knowledge of current trends in technology will be a strong advantage
- Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977