- Develop annual media plan for digital marketing activities and conduct review on quarterly basis.
- Manage social media platforms and respond to queries from customers.
- Take charge of SEO/SEM to increase awareness of products.
- Plan and execute lead generation activities via GDN and SNS.
- Participate in pre-launch to post launch planning for new products.
- Creation of digital marketing collaterals and contents with compelling messages.
- Execute strategic marketing via Mailchimp and direct leads to Sales Team.
- Track and review digital campaigns results via PDCA to improve engagement/conversion rates.
- Understand new marketing trends and propose new channels to reach customers.
- Keeping track of project timelines and ensure that tasks are completed timely.
- Diploma or Degree relating to Mass Communications, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital and social media marketing.
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords, GDN, Social Media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Meticulous with good time management for time critical tasks.
- Teamplayer and actively participate in discussions.
- Willing to think out-of-the-box and suggest fresh ideas
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835