- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to drive online acquisitions for the Company's propriety and co-brand products.
- Work with marketing agencies and external partners to create effective digital marketing strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for acquisition campaigns.
- Optimize marketing investments to drive online acquisitions, increase cost efficiencies and delivering key measurement metrics for acquisition and performance targets.
- Manage, collaborate, and grow existing relationship with product teams and sales channel leaders (outdoor sales and telemarketing) to deliver acquisition targets through strategic marketing campaigns and external partner's offline and online channels.
- Responsible for managing customer digital experience performance metrics focusing on improving user experiences to drive incremental customer applications and new member accounts which may include monitoring changes in applications / submissions rate before and after capability enhancement.
- Responsible for optimizing the acquisition funnel and identifying improvement areas in the end-to-end customer journey to drive incremental applications and new member accounts.
- Implement new digital capabilities, coordinate capability builds and manage capability rollout with central teams.
- Ensuring compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements while keeping customer experience as top priority
- Lead and execute campaigns through platform and customer touch points such as online account management and other communication channels.
- Optimize the client's platform, driving referral engagements and manage customers' complaints.
- Attend regular calls led by regional and central marketing team to rollout Member acquisition campaigns and digital capabilities.
- Understand end-to-end processes from digital marketing, digital acquisitions, applications processing, gift fulfillment, customer servicing, digital capabilities, operational risk, and compliance requirements to ensure project delivery.
- Build internal cross line of business and external partners' relationships to ensure strategy alignment and smooth facilitation of project implementation.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery, project status reporting, risk management and issue escalation, ensuring that projects are delivered timely and within scope.
- Degree in Marketing or any Business-related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Digital Marketing, Consumer Marketing or Social Media Marketing role.
- Analytical, sound business and financial acumen, attention to details and comfortable with centralized work processes
- Self-motivated, with a passion to identify opportunities, propose new concepts to drive innovation and changes in acquisition strategies.
- Excellent communicator with good relationship management skills and able to effectively manage internal and external partners.
- Flexible, open-minded, and proactive under ever-changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and with a cross-functional business unit.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple simultaneous tasks in a matrix and fast-moving environment and under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
- Solid project management and execution experience with growth mindset
- Working knowledge on digital marketing and social media strategies
- Some understanding of web knowledge such as (SEO, SEM, HTML)
- Understanding of the products in Financial Services Industry is good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650