- Propose web marketing strategy for clients. Drive objectives of brand awareness, acquisition, engagement, and revenue through digital media investments.
- Plan and execute search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising, and web campaign based on our clients' needs.
- Create content, photo-shooting and video-editing.
- Assist in copywriting.
- Assist in translate print and media content from English to Japanese and vice versa for Japan market
- Create and design promotional material including posters, advertisements and other types of print and online media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 1 year of relevant experiences
- Able to speak Japanese-JLPT 3 will be added advantageous due to the need to liaise with Japanese Native in Japan for business dealings
- 5 days week-Monday to Friday
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977