You will be also responsible for:
- Leading the execution of marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Affiliates, Mobile, Social, Content, Websites
- Maintenance of agency partners across creative, user acquisition, etc
- Ensuring campaigns are set-up correctly to maximise results and report on campaign performance to drive ROI using Google Analytics or similar tools
- Oversee ASO & A/B testing initiative to optimize conversion rates
The ideal candidate will have: (Required)
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience across all digital marketing channels: SEO/SEM, Mobile, Display, Social Media, Affiliates, Content Strategy;
- Fluent in English in terms of speaking and writing
- At least a year of experience in content creation, managing mobile application marketing
- At least a year of experience with budget allocation
To be successful (Highly desirable)
- Strong sense of business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Strong hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Exposure or experience in gaming sector is highly regarded
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Personal interest and investment in mobile gaming
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to the recruiter, indicating expected salary and notice period.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454