My client is looking for a passionate, motivated and creative individual to join a fun and dynamic team in developing the organization's marketing efforts. In this role, you'll be managing the marketing team and spearheading the organization's growth by developing comprehensive and effective marketing strategies that span owned, earned and paid channels. You will be involved in the marketing process from end-to-end, including the planning, execution, reporting and optimisation of strategies and campaigns to meet the organization's marketing requirements.
- Drive brand growth by developing, executing and refining marketing strategies for the organization.
- Strategize and ensure that the organization's marketing funnels are well optimized.
- Craft and execute marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Spearhead collaborations with various KOLs, partners and agencies.
- Oversee advertising and public relations efforts.
- Curate and manage content and brand messaging that's consistent with the organization's brand pillars and product lineups.
- Provide actionable insights to stakeholders through metric-driven analyses of marketing performance.
- Lead the marketing team in planning and executing marketing efforts.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising/Communications.
- Possess an eye for creative design and the ability to tell stories.
- Possess good grasp of visual commerce and effective visual communication, especially for purposes of advertising and social media.
- Familiar with various advertising and analytics platforms.
- Able to work cohesively in a team and independently when required
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080