- Increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions
- Responsible for creating and designing, as well as delivering of various marketing programs towards supporting growth
- Develop the APAC digital marketing framework, and common global policies and procedures which outline the digital marketing strategies.
- Drive and embed the digital marketing framework across the operating countries.
- Drive running and new developments in digital marketing and digital commerce initiatives to quantifiable business results, focused on lead generation and sales conversion.
- Support effective roll-out and adoption of new tools and upgrades of systems through communication, training and change management within the (digital) marketing community
- Collaborates with HR identifying and developing capabilities of the digital marketing teams to improve digital skills and facilitate training for the APAC marketing team to drive digital knowledge and adoption
- Set up dashboards to measure results. Supports data mining and data analytics initiatives to obtain customer and sales insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve landing page optimization, SEO, UX, UI and lead generation strategies adapted to the business commercial needs.
- Hands-on experience within certain part of digital marketing work is required
- Preferably experience in digitally advanced enterprises
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing, CMS, analytics and CRM
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, CRO, personalization, UX and/or display advertising campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547