- To drive channel strategy, implementation and measurement plus bring in digital capabilities to accelerate acquisition.
- Set the strategy for Prospect Site experience, manage end-to-end prospect journey and lead submission. Create a robust backend working with global teams.
- Responsible for SEO and Organic lead submission growth
- Manage marketing execution for digital close/application submission experience including paper & e-application.
- Build an integrated marketing mix including campaign development across digital marketing channels
- Manage and lead digital campaign execution with an aim to effectively generate and nurture leads to develop a qualified sales pipeline.
- Reporting and analysis of digital results to optimize and inform future plans.
- Establish and maintain an end-to-end project view to manage timelines and budgets
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the sales organization, virtual teams and other lines of businesses
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or in any related majors
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in the digital marketing role.
- Must have experience in interpreting business objectives into actionable marketing strategies and think through the end-to-end experience.
- Experience in driving results with a focus on commercial outcomes with demonstrated results. Ensuring that initiatives are measurable, reportable, and provide the reporting in a timely and relevant manner.
- Experience in undertaking ongoing campaign analysis to monitor marketing channel performance and ROI on investments.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955