- Drive brand growth by developing, executing and refining marketing strategies for the organization.
- Strategize and ensure that the organization's marketing funnels are well optimized.
- Craft and execute marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Spearhead collaborations with various KOLs, partners and agencies.
- Oversee advertising and public relations efforts.
- Manage content and brand messaging that's consistent with the organization's brand pillars and product line-ups.
- Provide insights to stakeholders through metric-driven analyses of marketing performance.
- Lead the marketing team in planning and executing marketing efforts.
- Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Digital Marketing/ Advertising/ Communications.
- Possess good grasp of visual commerce and effective visual communication, especially for purposes of advertising and social media.
- Familiar with various advertising and analytics platforms.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915