- Work with leader to set the strategy for Prospect Site experience, manage end-to-end prospect journey, lead submission and optimizing site structure. Create a robust backend working with global teams.
- Responsible for SEO and Organic lead submission growth
- Manage marketing execution for digital close/application submission experience including paper & e-application.
- Build an integrated marketing mix including campaign development across digital marketing channels (email, PPC, social, display, nurturing and retargeting) to drive online traffic and leads.
- Design, develop, test, maintain, and support business reporting for marketing team. Exhibit business curiosity and can extract business insights supporting team in business reviews.
- Build and maintain marketing dashboards and reporting campaign performance effectively
- Manage key agencies from initial briefing, creative concepting to execution. Oversee the creation of Marketing Assets and collaterals (Digital, OOH, Videos and Landing pages)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the sales organization, virtual teams and other lines of businesses (legal, compliance, acquisition, account development, regional marketing)
- Establish and maintain an end-to-end project view, manage timelines, and prioritise amongst competing projects to ultimately deliver programs that support the business needs
- University graduate in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or in related majors
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in B2B marketing, with a mix of agency and client-side experience
- Excellent project management and organisation skills, being meticulous, and having the ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing demands in a timely and professional manner
- Comfort with working with data, be able to analyze campaign performance working on diverse marketing platforms and manage budgets
- Self-starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374