Drive Digital Product Proposition
- Formulate a sound digital product proposition that appeals to our customers
- Conduct small experiments to assess market acceptance and iterate continuously to achieve the desired outcome
Design Customer Journeys with data in mind
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to understand customer job to be done and define a digital customer experience that truly meet our customers' needs across different digital touchpoints.
- Drive customer immersions by listening to feedback and conduct research on best-in-class and evolving market practice to define the most efficient/customer-friendly UI experience.
- Study customer profiles, segment & transactional behaviors to gain a better & deeper insight to the problem statement & untapped opportunities.
Drive Online Channel Share
- Develop ideas to grow online acquisition channel share by leveraging on our digital platforms.
- Analyse and leverage on internal/external Data to identify areas of opportunities to increase penetration of digital adoption and active rates.
- Engage Product and Business Analytics on targeted marketing campaigns to target the right customers.
Drive digital initiatives in the personal investing space:
- Lead/coordinate the development of key digital initiatives with various stakeholders from onboarding till fulfilment.
- Understand market situation and use data to propose enhancement recommendations.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touchpoints, production problem investigation and escalation.
- Degree in Business or any relevant field.
- Must have good experience in Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager role
- Good experience in Scrum
- Past experience in mobile app UI/UX design would be good to have.
- Proficient in excel and MS Office suite of products.
- Self-motivated, innovative, able to think systematically and multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955