Drive Digital Product Proposition
- Formulate a sound digital product proposition that appeals to our customers
- Conduct small experiments to assess market acceptance and iterate continuously to achieve the desired outcome
Design Customer Journeys with data in mind
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to understand customer job to be done and define a digital customer experience that truly meet our customers' needs across different digital touchpoints.
- Drive customer immersions by listening to feedback and conduct research on best-in-class and evolving market practice to define the most efficient/customer-friendly UI experience.
- Study customer profiles, segment & transactional behaviors to gain a better & deeper insight to the problem statement & untapped opportunities.
Drive Online Channel Share
- Develop ideas to grow online acquisition channel share by leveraging on our digital platforms.
- Analyse and leverage on internal/external Data to identify areas of opportunities to increase penetration of digital adoption and active rates.
- Engage Product and Business Analytics on targeted marketing campaigns to target the right customers.
Drive digital initiatives in the personal investing space:
- Lead/coordinate the development of key digital initiatives with various stakeholders from onboarding till fulfilment.
- Understand market situation and use data to propose enhancement recommendations.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touchpoints, production problem investigation and escalation.
- Degree in Business or any relevant field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in technology/ fintech / banking / digital space with proven track record implementing experience in launching products or services with clear metrics and impact
- Have a good understanding of banking related processes, systems, regulatory and risk framework
- Analytical problem solver, persistent and driven with demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges
- Able to work independently and is adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374