- Customer Issues & System Support
- Provide investigation support, track and monitor of reported customer issues escalated from front-office.
- Ensure reported issues are resolved timely, and any critical issues are timely escalated /communicated to stakeholders.
- Work closely with front-office and technology team to provide detailed customer issue and information to assist them with timely investigation, impact assessment, resolution, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Initiate periodic meetings with technology and business partners to review and follow up on all open production tickets relating to digital channel services.
- Collaborate with cross functional technology & business partners to help speed up resolution of complex issues.
- Servicing & Customer Experience Management
- Review customer satisfaction through tracking of support demand, and issue resolution turnaround time
- Perform analysis through data collated and identify process improvement or enhancement plans to reduce negative customer impact and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with journey owners to resolve identified customer journey gaps.
- Drive and execute channel process improvements to achieve operational excellence and better employee journeys.
- Degree in Marketing, Banking, Finance or in related discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in product and digital engagement, customer acquisition, or related roles.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders that cut across product, partners, technical, operations, regulatory and compliance teams that touches various technical platforms and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Detail-oriented approach to designing customer journeys and experiences.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160