- Delivering and offering high levels of consistent, quality service support to our customers
- Approach customers at the sales sites, attend to customers' requests in line with policies and procedures, striving for first class experience
- Using simple, clear and concise languages to communicate effectively with customers
- Actively listen and probe questions to accurately advise customise solutions based on customer's needs and requirements
- Proactively engage customers through our sales cycle and ensure prompt follow-up on every lead to achieve our sale target
- Effectively handle complaints at the first point of contact, aiming to resolve situations to customers' satisfaction
- Being customer centric - Gather customers' feedback, ideas and suggestions to bring the team/organisation be closer to our customers
- Actively participate in process improvement sessions, providing constructive feedback and suggestions
- Ensure that all feedback relating to products and services is escalated to relevant parties and documented within systems
- Work towards the team's objectives and demonstrate commitment to achieve business targets and personal goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- At least 1-year experience in the sales role
- Experience in delivering high customer satisfaction and high employee satisfaction
- Comfortable working for the various locations
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955