- Oversee day-to-day business development matters and the team
- Demonstrates strategic selling approach to identify, target and penetrate companies with needs appropriate to company's services and products.
- Develop new accounts by reaching out to potential clients for new business opportunities
- Builds and maintains accurate forecasts of sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Prepares roadmap to achieve goals and execute strategies to achieve business goals and targets
- Researching new markets and emerging market trends.
- Explore cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Possess at least 10 years of business development, sales, customer account management, partner management and new programme/initiative management.
- Prior experience within the Hospitality industry will be highly advantageous.
- Analytical, strategic thinker, resourceful and has good business acumen
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple assignments/ open up multiple markets simultaneously
- Proven track record of success and previous experience of achieving business goals and objectives, experienced in managing budgets
- Possess good customer service, negotiation, communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to develop relationships and establish networks.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080