The Director, Global C&B Engineering will be leading compensation planning for the organization globally and will be deeply experienced in using technology and mathematics to design efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Take overall responsibility for compensation planning across all levels of the company.
- Design and implement benefits packages in all the different countries in which the organization has a corporate presence.
- Ensure full compliance with national and local regulations for compensation, health & retirement benefits, and paid/unpaid time off.
- Play a key role in revenue and P&L forecasting and management.
- Take ownership of the organization's equity award programs.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a software development environment.
- Posses development experience in Java / Java EE / J2EE, C#.NET, or C++.
- Experience with R, Pandas, Matlab, Mathematica, SPSS, SAS, or Stata.
- Highly numerate and capable of independently identifying key metrics and generating statistical forecasts & reports.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080