- Manage the performance and execution of different expertise and disciplines for the assigned theme parks.
- Leverage on innovation and strategic planning to drive business goals, revenue and profits.
- Ideate plans for creating business opportunities, improving customer satisfaction, reducing costs and driving efficiency.
- Enforce adherence to legal requirements and in-house policies and procedures.
- Engage key stakeholders and build relationships to represent the organization's nterest.
- Degree in Hospitality / Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in managing large and diverse operations.
- Prior experience in managing theme parks, hotels or resorts will be advantageous.
- Proven experience in leading business and operational processes, including P&L, budgeting, financial analysis, and operations/strategic planning.
- Possess a business-oriented and creative mindset and able to make acute decisions in commercial and operational requirements.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080