-Assist Disaster Recovery Manager in the following areas :
- Plan, prepare, run as well as execution of organization wide Disaster Recovery management (DRM) program
- Incorporate DRM policies, procedures, plans, sourcing strategies and scorecards for entire program components.
- Conduct Business Impact evaluation of new or changes in business functions.
- Participate with all related DRM audit processes.
- Assist in maintenance of entire Disaster Recovery Program.
- Assist every aspect of Disaster Recovery functions.
- Assist to develop further the entire Disaster Recovery Strategy.
- Ensure to track program to Disaster Recovery roadmap.
- Manage and direct Disaster Recovery projects as per approval.
- Prepare and run all Disaster Recovery testing tasks.
- Ensure plans of Disaster Recovery for whole organization are executable and complete.
- Develop all training materials related to Disaster Recovery.
- Manage entire Disaster Recovery Coordination process.
- Provide program management assistance in other assigned projects.
Job Qualification / Requirement
-Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Member of the Business Continuity Institute and relevant certification is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in business continuity planning/management in the financial industry.
- Experience in leading and/or facilitating DR/BCM exercises.
- Experience in project management role - to articulate, plan and execute projects.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697