Process Monitoring, Quality Management, & Optimization provides development and support services to non-SAP applications in support of the manufacturing processes in Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants & Specialties and Upstream businesses.
The application(s) that the Process Monitoring team mainly supports are:
* Data Visualization
* Work involves monitoring and handling of application issues and resolution, work with vendor on new application releases, server setup, configuration, testing etc.
* Provide development and support services to non-SAP applications in support of the manufacturing processes in Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants & Specialties and Upstream businesses.
* Provide 24x7 support that includes global monitoring, handover with West team and weekend on-call support.
* Participate in a wide variety of controls activities and projects, and provide training to the user communities.
* 3-5 years of experience in Proficient in Windows 2012 + SQLServer +C# or .Net + HTML
* Experience in Development and support services of Windows applications
* Experience in Honeywell Uniformance, ThermoFisher SampleManager, Wonderware Intelatrac applications or equivalent MES system is an advantage.
* API development (REST, SOAP)
* Familiar with Agile methodology
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141