- Perform analysis on current system behavior and define/document the low level design for user stories/functional requirements which would meet the acceptance criteria.
- Review High level design documentation and create Technical design document (low level).
- Identify functional gap / business scenarios which may require to incorporate functional documents
- Perform data analysis and data gap with interfacing application to identify TC which are required for user stories.
- Perform code review / introduce best practice/coding stands
- Interact with various stakeholder to finalize the design and interfaces.
- Design, develop and configure software modules, interfaces and components
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the system
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- With at least 5 years of experience in Programming ASP. Net MVC using C#, Web API, Entity Framework, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, WebSphere MQ and Database: MS SQL Server
- Ability to perform analysis, design, and development work
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547