- Design, develop and maintenance software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and the use of Design Patterns.
- Have experience in performing systems analysis and design and developing functional and design specifications
- Work onsite with the team of developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
Candidates with 5 to 10 years experiences in DotNet Development (C#, EFCore), MS SQL/T -SQL, C#, .NET MVC
Must Have Skillset
- DotNET Core 2.x (C#, EFCore)
- .NET MVC
- MS SQL/T-SQL
- Build Web API with .NET Core 2.x experience
- CI/CD Jenkins on .NET with GitLab, JIRA
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141