We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we'd like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Should be well versed with at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, .Net).
- Should have hands on experience in Angular and MS SQL server
- Familiarity with blackpearl (K2).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Possess a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612