- Design, develop and maintenance software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and the use of Design Patterns.
- Have experience in performing systems analysis and design and developing functional and design specifications
- Work onsite with the team of developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- 4-5 years of experience using Dot Net Framework 1.1 and 2,0, 3.0
- OOPS, Troubleshooting Problems with/for the team members, Provide technical help to the other team members when required
- Understand the technical solution given by the lead and execute the same. Development using C#, Oracle/SQL Server Stored Procedures development and enhancements and reports
- Understanding of SDLC process used for the implementation of the projects from inception to deployment
- 1+ years experience in BizTalk or Sharepoint orchestration development is an added advantage
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141