- Work onsite with the team of .Net/SharePoint developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- Good in .Net MVC technology, at least 3 years of experience as a .Net MVC Developer, 4-6 years of total working experience in IT industry; Some experiences in SharePoint will be a bonus.
- Experience in AWS and CI/CD (DevOps) process would be an advantage.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Software Engineering or Computer Engineering;
- Likes to work for support/maintenance project in the public sector industry;
- Able to deliver under tight deadline, able to multitask, and manage user expectations;
- Patient, good nature, good communication skills;
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697