- Work onsite with the team of .Net/SharePoint developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- Good in .Net MVC technology, at least 3 years of experience as a .Net MVC Developer, 4-6 years of total working experience in IT industry; Some experiences in SharePoint will be a bonus.
- Experience in AWS and CI/CD (DevOps) process would be an advantage.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Software Engineering or Computer Engineering;
- Likes to work for support/maintenance project in the public sector industry;
- Able to deliver under tight deadline, able to multitask, and manage user expectations;
- Patient, good nature, good business communication skills to liaise with all levels in the organization
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334