You will be part of a cross-functional, self-organizing agile squad to support the development and testing of a national system in the public sector. In your capacity as the Developer in the squad, you will be delivering the most quality of work for new features.
And, as a specialist in development for both Web frontend and Backend APIs, to ensure the new changes went through code quality and security scanning process, CI/CD process and eventually promote it to different environments including production.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science. IT or equivalent
- with 4+ years' of development experience in .NET Core, C# language and MSSQL Databases
- Background in .Net Full Stack Development, Application Design, .NET Programming
- A solid understanding of containerization and microservice design
- Show work responsibility, excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, and solid communication skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160