The individual in this position will design, develop and maintain software systems as well as develop and document security and controls and change management. The primary programming language is C#, .net framework.
- Provide ongoing support, technical knowledge and consulting services on the application
- Address technical problems, performs diagnosis, resolution and recovery
- Perform configuration tasks in collaboration with other team members
- Participate or coordinate small projects (SWI - Small Work Item), including cost estimation
- Planning, development, unit testing, coordinating user test, implementation, and documentation.
- Participate as a resource for projects inside or outside of the group scope
- Provide general application technical support/maintenance
- Monitor application performance
- Raise issues and system improvement possibilities as needed
- Provide consulting services to business and other teams in terms of application functionality, usage, security controls and others
- Develop/update/maintain technical instructions/documentation
- Designs, develops and maintains quality programs for a client/server environments in accordance with the company client/server standards and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of application/software experience with development / coding expertise using C#, .net framework
- Knowledgeable in Azure cloud development, API development experience
- Experience in writing / maintaining automated tests
- Familiar with SQL/ SSRS
- Able to work collaboratively on a team
- Able to work independently on tasks
- Able to collaborate and communicate with business and other supporting organization well
- Provide on-call support (weekday or weekend) depending on rotation schedule per month
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141