DRP & Supply Planner (APO/SQL/ Pharma/ 1 Yr Contract)
Our MNC client located in the city, is seeking for a DRP & Supply Planner. This role reports to DRP & Supply Planning Manager - APAC Region, Singapore SC Center.
* Manage Distribution Resource Planning (DRP) and Supply Planning process at regional and local levels
* As any member of the Regional Activity Hubs, the DRP & Supply Planner will also be requested to act as backup of other team members.
The recurring activity is to run the regional and local DRP processes, which can be either monthly or weekly according to the tool used and the market. Tasks include:
o Get and upload the data into our SC systems, or Check that interfaces between our SC systems and ERP systems ran properly
o Make adjustments to realign systems and reality
o Check that actions required by local Supply Chain are performed before running the DRP
o Check the DRP calculation results and provide alerts and recommendations to plants and markets, or adjust parameters if required
o Provide visibility to management, markets, plants and platforms regarding supply constraints or demand changes
o Implement Stock Policy, and negotiate exceptions with plants and markets when appropriate
o Keep Track of responsibilities when extra costs are incurred (destructions, air shipments…)
* Preferably with 2-3 yrs of similar experience in Pharmaceutical industry understanding it'constraints
* Good understanding of Forecasting and DRP calculations logics
* DRP calculation with date-sensitive inventory (preemption)
* Proficient in the tools supporting the above-mentioned techniques, for instance SAP, DRP tools (Manugistics, Kinaxis, APO, etc.)
* Data manipulation tools (Excel, SQL, R)
* Prior experience working from Regional office and providing services to local teams
* Process oriented with analytical mindset
* Rigorous and accurate
* Ability to negotiate and fairly arbitrate conflicts between plants and market
* Possess tertiary education in Engineering, Supply Chain/ Logistics, or equivalent professional experience.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259