E&I Construction Advisor III (Petrochemical/ JI/2 Yr Contract)
6 day work week, 60 working hours per week
- Formulate construction strategies and plans to support successful construction planning and execution
- Represent Construction in concept screening/selection, contracting strategy/evaluation, and other early project planning efforts
- Provide core competency/expert Construction consultation and support to functional and project teams
- Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments
- Develop tools to improve efficiency in managing construction planning and execution
- Provide organizational and staffing assistance
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Provide oversight for Operated by Others (OBO) projects as requested
- Provide assistance to contractor supervision activities and safety management practices.
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Advisor must: Develop, maintain action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Provide expert construction consultation and support to the project team.
- Encourage and promote companies values, respect organization & processes, propose changes and improvement as required; contribute to team members" professional development.
- Ensure necessary participation of construction team in reviews and audits and their out-comes" implementation.
- Participate to Project reporting, issue as required presentation for internal and externally communication purpose.
- Ensure compliance of construction with codes and regulations and with Company standards
- Manage construction interfaces with others: Engineering, other sub-projects, operations.
- More than 20 years of experience in field Construction planning, execution, and completions of E&I activities.
- Prior experience in developing action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Past Project Construction Advisor experience on major capital projects preferred.
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites whenever required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Preferably with BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or technical discipline from a recognised institution.
If you possess reelavnt skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259