- Handle the overall maintenance of the plant electrical power receiving, distribution, instrumentation and control.
- Provides engineering technical support and maintenance expertise for electrical equipment and systems (UPS, DCS, PLC, instrumentation etc.).
- Coordinates the design, installation, commissioning, inspection and the maintenance work with external engineering firm.
- Develop equipment specifications, basic design of system, control logic, instrumentation and control for project needs.
- Supervise and assisting on shut-downs, startups, maintenance and improvement projects.
- In charge for the Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control Preventive Maintenance program.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of process plant experience in the chemical or manufacturing plant.
- Good knowledge in voltage (Medium or Low), motors, drivers, schematic and associated circuitry.
- Possess knowledege of electrical and instrumentation standards, Emerson DCS systems and instruments, Siemens PLC and SAP PM/MM module.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327