E&I Project Engineer (Immed/ Pharma/ Tuas/ Contract)
To execute sites Electrical and Instrument projects work by participating and involved in design, engineering, construction, equipment installation, commissioning, validation, documentation, conduct training for maintenance / operation, troubleshooting in accordance to plant specification, cGMP (current good manufacturing practices), HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) and regulatory requirement.
- Conduct engineering studies and prepare bidding document
- Conduct site show / work scopes briefing to contractor
- Participate in project kick off and progress meeting, risk assessment, Hazop as applicable
- Execute Electrical / Instrument equipment installation compliances to local code of practice and best practices eg. CP5, NFPA and etc
- Plan, monitor and control contractor construction progress to meet the project schedule and update into master schedule
- Witness Electrical and Instrument construction, testing, commissioning work, executing IQ and assists in OQ
- Preparing punch list and ensure contractor rectify all punch list items before final acceptance
- Execute PMR (Plant Modification Request) without compromise safety, quality schedule and within budget
- Support maintenance as and when required during emergency
- Work over-time as and when required during course of project
- Prepare costs estimation and schedule at design stage then track project progress accordingly to ensure timely and cost-effective completion until handover to the relevant users.
- Review recommended vendors/contractors selection list and submit to Project Lead for endorsement, as well as the approval of technical blueprints for construction works
- Ensure proper and effective closure and hand-over of projects / facilities / equipment to the relevant user(s) with appropriate training and documentation, including creation of equipment number in SAP
- Support the continuous performance improvement within the technical department
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/ chemical/ petrochemical industry.
- Demonstrated experience in cost estimation.
- Knowledgeable of equipment design, installation, commissioning, maintenance of E&I equipments
- Familiar with codes of practice such as ASME, ANSI, NFPA and regulatory Code of Practices.
- Familiar with ATEX requirement.
- Familiar with MS Project software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill is required.
- Relevant project management certification is an added advantage.
- Candidate who can start work imemdiately is preferred.
- Preferably Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Instrument) from recognised university.
If you meet the required skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259