- Management of ecommerce marketplaces platforms, websites and retailer ecommerce platforms.
- Manage end-to-end fulfilment of online orders on a daily basis which includes order fulfilment, tracking and after-sales.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure timely delivery of online orders.
- Inventory control of online orders
- Develop a good understanding of the market developments in the e-commerce sector and consumers' needs so as to be better positioned to generate sales leads.
- Accountable for achieving maximum distribution, sales and profitability.
- Build and develop new online channel for new source of growth.
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with marketplaces in order to grow the online channels.
- Responsible for effective promotions, planning, proposals and execution.
- Gather and conduct analysis on market intelligence data on new products, industry trends and trade information.
- Compile, update and analysis of monthly competitive report.
- Min Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably within FMCG industry
- Good working knowledge from E-commerce platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
Tay Tong Fang Nicole | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1546889
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889