Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing, or shipping customer orders. Amazon is a company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of retail and logistics is becoming reality.
Recruitment agency Manpower is hiring team members who can thrive in the fast-paced environment of an Amazon warehouse. The role involves working with and around moving machinery and picking, packing and shipping customer orders. Your role is key in enabling everyday deliveries for customers and being on the front line of fulfilling Amazon's customer promise.
- WEEKLY PAY
- 5-DAY WEEK (10.15 pm to 7.15 am)
- JURONG EAST
- Stow, Pick and pack within timeline to fulfill customer's orders in an air-conditioned environment
- Handle perishable and non-perishable goods, ranging from small envelopes to boxes/bags weighing up to 15.5kg (Using pallet jack)
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Compulsory to attend 2-day paid training
- Min. 18 years OLD (legal AGE) as role may involve packing of alcoholic beverage
- T-Shirt, Jeans/Long Pants, Bermudas and Covered Shoes
APPLY NOW! WhatsApp Hnin Witt Yee (R1983134) @ 96476119
EA License No: 02C3423
Snow Hnin Witt Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1983134