- Monitor, organize and lead regular EHS compliance inspection, meetings and monitor the corrective / preventive actions.
- Drive the EHS program / campaigns and other preventive program to create awareness among the employees.
- Conduct relevant training (Safety induction course and new hires course) and emergency evacuation drills for all workforces.
- Drive Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) on the Emergency Response, and support on the incident and accident investigation.
- Manage the documentation and participate in Audits related EHS matters.
- Responsible as the Fire Safety Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences with the knowledge of relevant regulations and legislations.
- Registered as Workplace Safety and Health Officer.
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327